1. a mixing bowl
2. a wooden spoon
3. a weighing scale
5. a knife
6. pastry brush
7. baking tray
8. a cooling rack
soft brown sugar - 70g (2 1/2 oz)
caster sugar - 70g (2 1/2 oz)
butter - 125g (4 1/2 oz)
plain flour - 175g (7 oz)
bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) - 1 teaspoon
chococolate chips/ chocolate chunks - 175g (7 oz)
What to do - step by step:
1. first put in the butter, brown sugar and caster sugar and start creaming
2. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C/ 375 degrees F/ Gas mark 5.
3. Add the beaten egg
4. stir in the flour
5. Add your chocolate chips/ chunks
6. spoon out your mixture onto the baking tray to make your cookies.
7. Bake them for about 10 - 12 mins and then take them out of the oven and cool them on the cooling rack
8. Eat them!
I hope you Enjoy!!!